Volunteer Position in Administration
Position Description: Administration
This position is mainly for administrative support for an organization who's mission is to improve the health, education and food security of families in rural coffee-growing communities in Latin America through integrated community and school-based programs.
- Translate letters from sponsored students
- Support logistics of sponsorship benefits delivery
- Maintenance of project databases
- The opportunity to do some hands-on work either in one of the school libraries or organic gardens
- Preferably a 3 month commitment. The daily time commitment is 7 hours but daily and weekly time commitment is negotiable.
- Native English or Spanish with mid to advanced level of the other language
- Preference will be given to volunteers with translating skills in both languages