International Professional Development, Seamless Planning
Sharing ideas has become easier and faster in the past years but working side-by-side fosters the professional development that allows greater success in the global marketplace. Developing ourselves as cross-cultural communicators allows us to collaborate with and better understand our clients, partners, and providers around the world. Buena Onda enjoys strong relationships with many remarkable companies and professional organizations around Guatemala, so we can design itineraries that fit your schedule, budget, and goals. Whether in a rural small business or city-based corporate setting, Buena Onda helps you achieve a global perspective that helps your company thrive.
- Connect with one of your professional peer groups in Guatemala
- Share ideas to develop new approaches to in-the-field challenges
- Collaborate to better understand local realities
- Gain new friends in your field with whom you can share trade developments
- Contribute your knowledge to creating a stronger and more sustainable future for Guatemala
What We Offer
Our transparent trip planning and budgeting support all Buena Onda features.
- Customized designed itineraries to meet professional development and corporate social responsibility goals
- Coordinating safe and comfortable accommodation according to group needs and requests
- Coordinating reliable transportation with our trusted drivers
- In-person orientation full of local tips about your new surroundings
- Assistance organizing extra-curricular and team building activities anywhere in Guatemala
- Line item budgets with clear expenditures, and an option to pay all your bills before arrival
- Professional support throughout the planning and in-country stages
Buena Onda Coordination Fee: (US) $300 per participant
Our low coordination fee covers all the included items for your group. By keeping it affordable, the opportunity is open to anyone that wants to immerse themselves in international professional development.
Why Buena Onda?
Buena Onda is a unique organization that values personal service and quick, accurate communication.
- Years of experience building professional relationships with a range of communities and companies throughout Guatemala
- Customized itineraries and professional assignments that align with your schedule and goals
- Entirely in-country staff with a wealth of local knowledge and advice
- Ongoing personalized service for all logistical concerns, including accommodation, transportation, and any logistical concerns
- Speedy replies to all inquiries and emails with accurate, current information
READY TO START PLANNING YOUR GROUP’S GUATEMALAN ADVENTURE? CONTACT US NOW!