Experiential Learning + Professional Development in Guatemala
ENGAGE YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND PASSIONS FOR A BETTER GUATEMALA
Pretty much every business leader agrees that professionals with cross-cultural experience offer demonstrable benefits to the success of their company or organization. Buena Onda, with our network of community-driven, socially-responsible organizations, offers deep professional and cultural immersion experiences that enhance your global understanding and resume at the same time.
The benefits of international internships are long term, as they surface when your job application pops to the top of the pile because you have clearly shown that you know how to collaborate with people in all kinds of unpredictable situations to find workable solutions for all. These are skills that can’t be learned in a classroom. Stepping out of your comfort zone with an international internship gives your resume the gold star of self-confidence, cross-cultural communication skills, and creative thinking. Let Buena Onda help you achieve this important goal in your professional development, contact us now!
Buena Onda Coordination Fee: (US) $300 per person
What We Offer
Our personal service supports your internship experience every step of the way.
- Placing you with a community project you are excited about
- Educational coordination with hosting organization to define learning outcomes that meet your university requirements
- Custom designed itineraries that fit with your budget, schedule, and requests
- Coordinating safe and comfortable accommodation, within your budget
- Coordinating reliable and safe transportation with our trusted drivers
- In-person orientation full of local tips about your new surroundings
- Assistance organizing Spanish classes, if needed, with the best schools and private tutors
- Any paperwork needed for your university approval process and logistical support throughout t
- Travel advice and tips to fully explore Guatemala
Founded by teachers, Buena Onda values the great professional and educational development of your international internship. We commit to your experience and coordinating with our partner projects to ensure that your time in Guatemala is as educationally rewarding as it is personally enriching.
How is Buena Onda different?
Buena Onda is a unique organization in its commitment to each and every internship.
- Entirely in-country staff with tons of local knowledge and advice
- Ongoing personalized service for all logistical concerns, including accommodation, transportation, and any logistical concerns
- Customized internship assignments that align with your educational goals, experience, and passions
- Speedy replies to all inquiries and emails with accurate, current information
WANT TO FIND YOUR INTERNSHIP IN GUATEMALA? CONTACT US NOW!