Customized Internships Support Guatemala’s Sustainable Future
International internships are unique professional development opportunities that display self-confidence, adaptability, and communication skills that can only be gained when immersed in a new culture. Business leaders seek these qualities in their employees, who are regularly required to operate in a global marketplace. For interns, Guatemala promises rich experiences in nonprofit, start-up, and social business areas that highlight local action with global implications.
Buena Onda’s founders come from professional education backgrounds. Every internship is created with your educational and professional development as a top priority. We work with our partners to design internships that engage your learning curve and interests. The following are examples of some past and present internship positions within the Buena Onda network.
- Digital Marketing and Communication Strategy, Sustainable Community Development
- Communications and Social Media Strategy, Education in Underserved Populations
- Grant Writing and Development, Education in Underserved Populations
- Social Work and Violence Prevention, Community Education in Urban Zones
- Development Associate, Indigenous Women’s Economic Empowerment and Free Trade
- Fashion and Textile Design, Indigenous Women’s Economic Empowerment and Free Trade
- Finance and Accounting Strategy, Stove Design and Production for Rural Communities
- Industrial Design, Stove Design and Production for Rural Communities
- Public Health and Community Care, Community Health Center for Indigenous Populations
- Curriculum Design, Girls’ Empowerment and Equality
- Permaculture and Sustainable Agriculture, Community-based Gardening and Sustainable Nutrition
Contact us to talk about your own dream internship! With our network of fantastic project partners, we are always looking for bright and motivated interns from all disciplines.